FMCG Gurus – E-Commerce Trends in Europe 2023
Our E-Commerce Trends in Europe report explores FMCG Gurus consumer insights into online shopping for food and drink products. The report looks into various motivations among consumers when they shop online for food and drink products. Our insights explore notions of consumer trust with online shopping services, as well as the most sort after products in physical stores as opposed to online. Our findings delve into the impact of social media and the Metaverse on E-Commerce, and the kinds of opportunities that this digital space is offering.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Consumer insights into where consumers shop for their food, drink and household care items, whether it be in physical stores, online, or a combination of both, as well as the reasons for this.
- The length that consumers have shopped online for food and drink products for.
- Insights into why consumers began shopping online for food, drink and household care items.
- The motivations and satisfaction behind why consumers continue to shop for food, drink and household care items online.
- Notions of consumer trust around online shopping and insights into the kinds of products consumers seek out in store as opposed to online.
- Consumer attitudes and behaviors regarding brand loyalty online and whether consumers are open to purchasing from alternative brands.
- The problems consumers face when shopping online and how brands can combat these issues.
- The impact of social media and the Metaverse on online food and drink brands, including why consumers follow certain brands online and the new opportunities that this digital space is offering.
- Consumer attitudes towards food and drink brands in the Metaverse, and what consumers find appealing about this digital space.
- Actionable recommendations for brands who use E-Commerce.
Files included in this report: