FMCG Gurus – Addressing the Needs of Post-Menopausal Women – Global Report – 2023
This report discusses post-menopausal health and explores strategies for addressing the unique needs and challenges faced by women in this significant stage of their lives. By examining current attitudes and behaviors among post-menopausal women, this report aims to shed light on various aspects influencing health and wellness during this life stage. This report will provide insights into how brands, healthcare providers, and wellness experts can effectively support women during post-menopause.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Understand how consumers perceive post-menopause in terms of health, well-being, and lifestyle. Examining perceptions, areas of life impacted by post-menopause, the role of dietary and lifestyle habits and treatments/support available.
- Addressing areas such as physical and emotional well-being, hormonal changes, symptoms, and the pursuit of a fulfilling life.
- Understand how post-menopausal women make decisions relating to lifestyle including different areas of health, fitness, and dietary habits; including the exploration of vitamins, probiotics, and other methods to support management of symptoms.
- Examining moderation and avoidance, what women are willing to compromise on and where they seek value.
How this information benefits the industry:
- Offering actionable insights to cater to the post-menopausal demographic effectively. Guiding experts in delivering effective products and services to enhance the lives of women in this life stage.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the quality of life for post-menopausal individuals by offering solutions that align with their considerations and expectations.
- Use insights to make informed decisions around development of products and services to resonate to the post-menopausal demographic, addressing their specific health, wellness, and lifestyle requirements.
Files included in this report: