FMCG Gurus – Bakery Trends in Sweden – Country Report – 2023
This report explores the bakery trends in Sweden. The report offers insight into consumer behaviors and attitudes towards various types of bakery products, and the changing shopping habits and motivations around these products. Our findings explore the kinds of nutritional labelling, free-from claims, and health-boosting claims that consumers find appealing. In addition, our findings examine consumer perceptions around notions of quality and sustainability when it comes to bakery products.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Insights into the most consumed bakery products weekly.
- The proportion of consumers who check nutritional labeling on certain bakery products and the kind of information consumers check for.
- The top product categories where consumers have increased their consumption over the last twelve months and the product categories consumers deem healthy.
- Insights into the reason’s consumers eat bakery products at certain times of the day, including morning, afternoon, and evening.
- The most appealing claims on bakery products.
- Consumer views on health and their plans for the next twelve months.
- Consumer behaviors regarding research, including the kind of information they research when seeking out bakery products.
- Perceptions around what makes a bakery product more premium or higher quality.
- The kinds of claims or pledges consumers look out for when purchasing bakery products.
How this will help - Bakery Trends:
- Gain a deep dive into the bakery market at the category level, understanding how consumption habits are evolving and how specific categories are perceived.
- Understand the role that health and nutrition has on purchasing habits from an avoidance and moderation, functional, and sustainability perspective.
- Examine the role of sustainability on product choice and discover what other product attributes shape perceptions of quality.
Files included in this report: