FMCG Gurus – Changing Household Structures and the Impact this has on the Food and Drink industry – Global Report 2023
This report explores changing household structures and the impact this is having on the food and drink industry. The report offers insight into different dietary habits and conveniences in certain household structures. Our findings explore the kinds of health and sustainability claims consumers deem most appealing. In addition, our findings reveal innovations in the food and drink industry through technology and personalization, and also explore the importance of affordability during today’s cost-of-living crisis.
This report will look at the following areas:
- The potential changes in household structures we can expect to see in the upcoming years.
- The exploration of the aging population and the potential advantages and disadvantages this will have on household structures.
- Why younger generations are delaying traditional lifecycle patterns and how this will influence changes in households and their dietary and lifestyle habits.
- Consider the impact of changing dietary habits on the food and drink industry. Looking into the areas of convenience, health, and sustainability.
- Look into how technology and personalization will play a role in the future of household structures, examining how this will influence new opportunities and innovations in the food and drink industry.
- Insights into the cost-of-living crisis and the increasing importance of affordability amongst households.
Files included in this report: