FMCG Gurus – Consumer Profiles in USA – 2023
This report examines consumer profiles in USA. The report explores consumer attitudes and behaviors towards the cost of living crisis. Our findings explore health and wellness, including how consumers rate or measure their health and whether they are proactive or reactive to their health. Our findings reveal insights into consumer perceptions around sustainability and the ways this has influenced their shopping habits. The report looks into notions of taste and indulgence, looking into the appeal of certain flavors and colors.
This report will look at the following areas:
- The impact of the cost of living crisis on consumers, with insights into consumer attitudes regarding their financial savings.
- Insights into shopping and spending habits on food and drink in line with the cost of living crisis.
- Consumer perceptions around health and wellness, including how they rate their health and the proportion of consumers who are reactive or proactive.
- What consumers deem a healthy diet and insights into their sleep health.
- Attitudes and behaviors towards sustainability, such as consumers’ environmental concerns, and the changing lifestyle choices and shopping habits consumers are making to become more sustainable.
- Notions of taste and indulgence, as well as perceptions around the most appealing flavors and colors in food and drink products.
Files included in this report: