FMCG Gurus – Exploring Weight Management in UK – Country Report – 2023
This report explores weight management trends in UK. The report offers insight into consumer attitudes and behaviors toward weight. This includes weight awareness, the different motivations for weight loss, and what constitutes a diet. Our findings explore the challenges consumers face when it comes to weight management and the steps they have taken to lose weight.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Consumer perceptions and attitudes towards their weight and how it has changed in the last twelve months.
- Awareness around their recommended weight.
- The proportion of consumers who are currently dieting to lose weight and what consumers consider a diet.
- Why consumers are looking to lose weight and the steps they have taken to lose weight.
- The various challenges consumers face when trying to lose weight.
- Insights into how many times consumers have tried to lose weight in the last three years.
- Consumer attitudes regarding the importance of a healthy weight.
How this will help - Weight Management 2023:
- Gain an understanding of evolving consumer attitudes toward their weight and how these have changed over the last twelve months.
- Understand what steps consumers are taking to improve their waistlines, and how the industry can help facilitate these actions.
- Determine what challenges consumers face when trying to lose weight, and what the industry can do to help them overcome these barriers.
Files included in this report: