FMCG Gurus – Foodservice and the Rising Cost of Living – Global Report 2022
Our Foodservice and the Rising Cost of Living report explores consumer attitudes and behaviors towards foodservice and living costs. The report looks into the importance of health and sustainability in foodservice. In addition, we provide insights into the impact of innovation, through new and novel flavors and textures. Our foodservice report also looks into rising living costs and the effects on consumer spending habits.
This report will look at the following areas:
- The types of foodservice consumers have used in the last six months and their spending habits in these foodservice outlets.
- Factors that are important to consumers when choosing between foodservice channels, including the most popular cuisines consumers visit at foodservice outlets.
- The impacts of environmental credentials which influence consumer perceptions on a foodservice outlet, such as being deemed as premium or ethical.
- Sustainability in terms of diet and consumer insights into how respondents describe their diets, such as flexitarian, vegetarian, vegan and pescatarian.
- The portion of consumers who have changed their dietary plan within the last two years.
- Findings into what makes foodservice outlets stand out and increases appeal, such as through particular flavors, experiences and more.
- Considerations into the recessionary environment and what brands should be doing to cater to consumers during a time of economic uncertainty.
Files included in this report: