FMCG Gurus – Health & Wellness – Proactive vs Reactive Consumers in USA – 2023
This report examines consumer attitudes to health and wellness in the USA, exploring trends across the food, drink, and supplement industries, broken down by Reactive and Proactive consumers. This report makes recommendations on how to target the health and wellness market through the use of benefit claims and emphasising value.
This report will look at the following areas:
- How consumers are looking to address their health, with a focus on reactive vs. proactive consumers.
- Which areas of health and wellness consumers are addressing?
- How consumers measure their health, and how they define different health areas.
- How the cost-of-living crisis will impact health and wellness routines over the next 12 months.
How this will help - Health & Wellness - Proactive vs Reactive Consumers:
- Segment consumers based on their attitudes and approaches to health, and the extent to which consumers are taking a proactive approach to wellness.
- Determine what health goals consumers have over the next twelve months, how they will look to address these goals, and what type of products/claims appeal.
- Evaluate how consumers measure their health and define good physical and emotional wellness.
Files included in this report: