FMCG Gurus – How to Create Value in Snacks – Global Report – 2023
This report explores consumer attitudes and behaviors towards snacking habits. The report offers insight into health and sustainability in the snacking market and consumer perceptions around these topics. Our findings explore the consumer behaviors around quality and indulgence when it comes to seeking out food and drink products. Our findings reveal actionable recommendations for brands in the snacking market when targeting consumers.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Insights into the meals consumers are more or less frequently skipping across each continent.
- The most popular times of day that consumers snack.
- The types of snacks that consumers are turning to.
- The different reasons why concerns snack, varying on the time of the day.
- Whether or not consumers’ snacking habits have increased or decreased.
- The changes consumers are making in line with rising costs.
- Insights into the importance of health and sustainability for consumers when it comes to snacking.
- The kinds of nutritional labelling, health claims, free-from claims and environmentally friendly claims that consumers check for when seeking out snack products.
- Consumer attitudes and behaviors around indulgent snacking.
- Consumer perceptions around more premium, high quality snacks and the product attributes which are considered most appealing.
How this will help - How to Create Value in Snacks:
- Monitor the evolution of snacking habits and how mealtime fragmentation is resulting in snacking becoming more considered and complex.
- Determine what shapes perceptions of value and creates brand identity, by understanding what consumers prioritize from a taste, nutrition, and sustainability perspective.
- Forecast how snacking habits will be impacted due to rising prices, and how the industry can respond to this.
Files included in this report: