FMCG Gurus – Recharge and Revive in 2023 – Global Report
This report looks at the growing trend of the consumer desire for products tailored towards energy as well as relaxation. This recharge and revive of products can be attributed to consumers seeking an energy boost in a post-pandemic world. Lives are busier than ever, with consumers facing many daily challenges; many will seek out food, drink, and supplement products to give them an extra boost of energy to get them through the day.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Addressing health and wellness, including which areas consumers are prioritizing this year.
- The traditionally negative perception of energy drinks and how the industry can address this.
- Ingredient claims within the energy product market.
- Consumers turn to health and wellness products to aid relaxation.
- Natural and botanical products which can support a healthy sleep routine.
How this will help - Recharge and revive in 2023:
- Examine the extent to which consumers are satisfied with their energy levels and emotional wellness.
- Evaluate the extent to which consumers are looking to address their energy levels, and what claims and benefits they want from products that help facilitate this.
- Evaluate the extent to which consumers are looking to address their emotional wellness, and what claims and benefits they want from products that help facilitate this.
Files included in this report: