FMCG Gurus – The Needs for Regenerative Farming – Global Report – 2023
This report explores regenerative farming, smart agriculture and environmental concerns. The report offers insight into consumer attitudes and behaviors around these topics and how this influences consumer purchasing habits. Our findings reveal actionable recommendations for brands in the farming industry when targeting consumers.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Consumer attitudes and environmental concerns towards food production and insight into the step’s consumers believe brands must be incorporating in their processes.
- The most significant environmental worries that consumers have regarding the agriculture industry, highlighting the kinds of wasteful processes that this industry needs to act on.
- The kinds of environmental pledges that consumers like to see from brands.
- Consumer attitudes around the effects of carbon emissions.
- Steps that consumers have taken in the last two years to lead a more environmentally friendly lifestyle.
- Whether or not consumers have become more attentive to the ingredient lists on food and drink products and if so, the reasons for this.
- Insights into the kind of claims consumers would like to see on food and drink products.
- Consumer trust regarding companies and brands who are doing regenerative farming/agriculture.
- The kinds of practices that consumers deem as regenerative farming/agriculture.
- Consumer familiarity with certifications for regenerative farming.
How this will help - The Needs for Regenerative Farming:
- Understand the level of concern that consumers have towards agricultural practices and the impact that this has on purchasing behavior.
- Help establish strategies that ensure that farming practices are deemed good for the planet, good for the farmer, and good for the individual.
- Highlight the need for farmers and producers of all sizes to take urgent action to address growing concerns over food shortages and climate change.
Files included in this report: