FMCG Gurus – Why the Plant-Based Industry Must Acknowledge its Mistakes – 2023
This report focuses on how the plant-based market is now more of a necessity than ever before due to inadequate food supply chains. After decades of growth, the plant-based market must move away from being positioned as fun and trendy to a necessity to address food inadequacies the globe faces due to climate change.
This report will look at the following areas:
- The hype around the plant-based market meaning it could be seen as a fad.
- How the plant-based industry can avoid being associated with compromise.
- The need for innovation in taste and texture.
- Removing the association with elitism.
- Opportunities around fortification in plant-based.
How this will help - Why the Plant-Based Industry Must Acknowledge its Mistakes - Global Report 2023:
- Ensure that brands can identify – and respond to – key challenges that are impacting sales growth within the plant-based market.
- Develop long-term strategies that help target consumers not synonymous with plant-based as a solution to deal with food shortages.
- Examine opportunities around formulation and marketing that can help give plant-based products mass appeal.
Files included in this report: