FMCG Gurus – Health & Wellness in the Chocolate Market – Global Report – 2023
This report explores consumer attitudes and behaviors towards health and wellness in the chocolate market. The report offers insight into functional ingredients and ethical wellness in the chocolate industry, followed by consumers’ challenges and behaviors regarding these topics. Our findings explore the impact of comfort and escapism as well as natural and pure when it comes to seeking out chocolate products.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Insights into notions of natural and pure in chocolate products and the kinds of natural product claims which appeal to consumers.
- The types of functional ingredients and claims consumers are seeking out to boost their energy levels and to aid other areas of health.
- Consumer attitudes and behaviors regarding probiotic claims.
- Plant-based diets and consumer perceptions around these types of products.
- Consumer concerns around sustainability and whether shopping habits are influenced by this or not.
- Notions of comfort, escapism and nostalgia and insights into the types of flavors consumers like to see.
How this will help - Health & Wellness in the Chocolate Market:
- Understand the extent that consumers are taking a proactive approach to health and the implications this has on purchasing habits within the sector.
- Evaluate what claims and benefits have on purchasing habits from an avoidance and moderation, positive nutrition, and sustainability perspective.
- Identify how brands within the sector can enhance emotional wellness and mood in a guilt- free manner by targeting those consumers seeking out moments of escapism.
Files included in this report: