FMCG Gurus – Targeting At Home Premium Consumption Occasions During a Cost of Living Crisis – 2023
Across the globe consumers are not confident in the state of the economy, meaning more consumers will try to reduce spending by limiting their trips to food service outlets.
Considering the cost-of-living crisis, this report will examine:
- Reduced out-of-home spending.
- The opportunity for at-home premium occasions.
- Consumer desire for nostalgic products.
- Enhancing perceptions of value.
How this will help - Targeting At Home Premium Consumption Occasions During a Cost of Living Crisis :
- Identify how the at-home market can capitalize on changing consumption habits within the foodservice channel by promoting the concept of affordable indulgence.
- Determine what product attributes shape perceptions of value within the at-home food and drink market and what encourages trade-up in a recessionary environment.
- Understand the changing role of the home from a socializing and escapism perspective, and what implications and opportunities this has for the food and drink industry.
Files included in this report: