FMCG Gurus – Cost of Living & Price Sensitivity – Global Report in 2023
This report is based on the global data from the Price Sensitivity and Cost-of-Living Survey conducted by FMCG Gurus in 2023. This report details the experience of the global consumer and how the rising cost-of-living influences their behaviors and attitudes. As well as their perceptions on price sensitivity, and value, and how this affects their purchasing habits and consumption patterns.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Attitudes towards the Economy and Personal Finances.
- Changing Shopping Habits considering the Cost-of-Living Crisis.
- Price Sensitivity and Consumer Consumption Habits.
- Consumer Perceptions towards value for money.
- How the Cost-of-Living crisis influences Foodservice Habits.
- Actions and Recommendations.
Files included in this report: