FMCG Gurus – Diabetes Examining Consumers Perspectives on Health, Diet & Lifestyle – Global Report – 2023
This report examines the field of diabetes, navigating different characteristics and types of
the intricate medical condition. Discussing consumers attitudes towards diabetes, including
their satisfaction with their health, blood sugar levels, heart health, and weight management. Looking into consumers dietary and lifestyle habits and areas of their health they aim to enhance.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Different areas of influence, management strategies, and health-related claims
consumers looked for in food and drink products to address their blood sugar levels. As well as addressing dietary and lifestyle adjustments to help better control their symptoms.
- Analysing the effects and factors influencing diabetes rates and assessing how consumers currently suffering from this condition can be supported through health claims, and changes within their diet and lifestyle habits to help control symptoms.
- The link diabetes has to other areas of health including heart health, weight management, digestive health, and overall wellness.
How this information could help benefit the diabetic community and the industry in supporting these individual:
- Gaining valuable insight into the current stance on diabetes from a consumer perspective whilst offering guidance for innovation and opportunity to improve product development and support for diabetics.
- The impact diabetes has on public health, shedding light on potential intervention strategies to develop better resources to shape diabetes management.
- Recommending equitable solutions and highlighting which areas need attention and where consumers are struggling most and what they would like to most see from new products.
Files included in this report: