FMCG Gurus – Early Life Nutrition – Challenges & Recommendations Ahead – Global Report 2023
This report explores parents attitudes and behaviors towards their child’s health. The report examines the health challenges that parents face when addressing their child’s health. Our findings also explore the most appealing ingredients and health claims on food and drink packaging when seeking out food for their child. Our insights reveal consumer perceptions towards nutritional supplements and the kinds of formats both parents and children favor. In addition, our findings offer insight into the most common sources consumers use to get information on their child’s health.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Insights into the impact of Covid-19 and its influences on parental attitudes towards their child’s long-term health.
- The different areas of their child’s health that parents are satisfied or unsatisfied with.
- The kinds of ingredients that parents are concerned about or find highly appealing in food and drink products.
- The steps parents have taken to address their child’s health problems in the last six months.
- Consumer perceptions around nutritional supplements and the types of supplements formats which are most appealing to both parents and children.
- The types of health claims that parents look for when seeking out food and drink products for their child.
- The most common sources consumers use to get information on their child’s health.
How this will help - Early Life Nutrition - Challenges & Recommendations Ahead:
- Understand what concerns parents have when it comes to their children’s health, what steps they are taking to address these worries, and why.
- Evaluate what ingredient and benefit claims are most appealing to parents, and how purchasing habits will be impacted by rising prices.
- Identify what key challenges parents feel they face when maintaining their children’s health, and what the industry can do to remove these barriers.
Files included in this report: