FMCG Gurus – Exploring Heart Health in 2023 – Global Report
This report delves into heart health and how it aids and supports the regulation of other health areas and how this interacts with overall well-being. Examining the importance of diet and lifestyle habits, relative to areas such as sleep, stress, and nutrition from a consumer’s perspective. This report also includes consumers concerns regarding heart health problems, and their stance on different claims and ingredients.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Consumer Insight: Analysing consumers attitudes, behaviors, and concerns when addressing their heart health. Including problem areas, ingredients, and claims consumer’s find most appealing.
- Different Perspectives: examining different factors that influence consumers choices when addressing their heart health, exploring the potential benefits and ramifications that come with these decisions.
- Link to Overall Health: Making the link between sleep, stress, and other lifestyle habits and how these areas influence heart health, discovering which problem areas consumers most struggle with and how they look to address this.
How this Report Can Benefit the Industry:
- Inspiring innovation: This report aims to help the industry navigate the world of heart health by using consumer insights to suggest opportunities and innovation for the future.
- Claims: What claims consumers want to see when addressing their heart health and what ingredients and areas they most want to address. This insight can support decisions for future product development.
- Comparison from Previous Years: Giving the industry insights from 2021 in comparison to 2023 and demonstrating what has changed and evolved during this time, suggesting why this has happened and what to expect next to strengthen understanding of consumer insights.
Files included in this report: