FMCG Gurus – Generation Alpha – What to Expect in the Next 10 Years – Global Report 2023
This report explores what to expect in the next decade for Generation Alpha. The report offers insight into the challenges and influences this generation will face. Our findings explore future innovations through technology, in terms of social media and the digital age. In addition, our findings reveal future perceptions of health, sustainability, personalization, and affordability.
This report will look at the following areas:
- The problems and risks that characterize Generation Alpha.
- Perceptions of healthy living among Generation Alpha.
- Insights into the impact that the Covid-19 pandemic had on this generation and the future changes and innovations we can expect to see as a result.
- The ubiquitous nature of technology for this generation, and how social media and the digital age will impact their attitudes and behaviors.
- Generation Alpha’s attitudes and behaviors regarding sustainability, environmental issues, and climate change.
- Insights into personalization, through self-expressive consumers and story-teller marketing.
- Generation Alpha’s purchasing habits as a result of the cost-of-living crisis.
Files included in this report: