FMCG Gurus – Milk Trends in 2023
Our milk trend report examines consumers purchasing habits toward both dairy and non-dairy milks. The report looks at the preferred milk types, including plant-based milks such as soy and oat. In this report, we examine consumer attitudes to nutritional labeling on milks and preferred claims and attributes that consumers deem important when purchasing milk, such as taste, price and texture.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Types of milk consumers buy.
- Nutritional labeling of milk.
- Sought out claims on milk.
- How milk brands can appear more premium.
How this will help - Milk trends – Global 2023:
- Gain a deep dive into the global milk market at the category level (dairy versus plant-based) and see how purchasing habits are evolving.
- Understand the influence that nutritional labeling, ingredient claims, and health benefits have on purchasing habits.
- Recognize the role that sustainability claims have on purchasing habits, and what corporate and social responsibility initiatives appeal to consumers.
Files included in this report: