FMCG Gurus – Navigating Cognitive Health and Wellness in 2023 – Global Report
This report explores the world of cognitive health and how it aids and supports the regulation of other health areas and how this interacts with overall well-being. Analyzing the importance of diet and lifestyle habits, relative to areas like sleep, stress, nutrition, and day-to-day performance from a consumer’s perspective. This report also includes consumers concerns regarding their cognitive health, which problems they are looking to address, and their stance on the effectiveness of different claims and ingredients.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Consumer Insight: Analyzing consumers attitudes, behaviors, and concerns when addressing their cognitive health and how this has evolved over the years. Including problem areas, ingredients, and claims consumer’s find most appealing.
- Different Perspectives: Examining different factors that influence consumers choices when addressing their cognitive health, and the potential benefits and concerns that come with these decisions.
- Link to Overall Health: Making the link between other areas such as sleep, stress, and other lifestyle habits and how these areas influence cognitive health, discovering which problem areas consumers most struggle with most and how they look to address this.
How this Report Can Benefit the Industry:
- Inspiring ideas for Innovation: This report aims to help the industry navigate consumer’s experience with cognitive health by using consumer insights to suggest opportunities and innovation for the future.
- Claims: What claims consumers want to see when addressing their cognitive health and what ingredients and areas they most want to address. This insight can support decisions for future product development, claims, and labels.
- Comparison from Previous Years: Giving the industry insights from 2021 in comparison to 2023 and demonstrating what has changed and evolved during this time, suggesting why this has happened and what to expect next to strengthen understanding of consumer insights.
Files included in this report: