FMCG Gurus – Weight Management Exploring Consumer Attitudes & Dietary Plans – Global Report – 2023
This report explores consumer attitudes and behaviors toward weight management. The report examines what consumers deem a healthy weight, how often consumers weigh themselves, and any changes they have experienced in the last twelve months. Our findings examine consumers’ dietary habits, including what consumers consider to be a diet. Furthermore, the report delves into various steps consumers have taken to lose weight and the most influential sources they turn to when seeking out information on losing weight.
This report will look at the following areas:
- Consumer attitudes toward what defines a healthy waistline.
- The proportion of consumers who are concerned that rising prices will have an impact on their waistline.
- Insights into how consumers would describe their current weight, the weight changes they have experienced in the last twelve months, and how often consumers weigh themselves in the average week.
- The proportion of consumers who say they want to lose weight, and those who are currently on a diet to try and lose weight.
- Insights into how many times consumers have tried to lose weight in the last three years.
- The health factors consumers associate with a healthy weight.
- Insights into what consumers consider a diet to be, and the variety of steps they have taken to lose weight.
- Consumer perceptions of nutritional supplements.
- How influential certain sources are when seeking out information about trying to lose weight.
- The challenges consumers face when trying to lose weight.
Files included in this report: